You can know for sure that you are going to Heaven !!!
1. Jesus proved His claims to being God in the flesh by: Fulfilling over 300 prophecies ( including types ) from the Old Testament, His brilliant matchless miracles, His witnessed resurrection from death and His foretelling the future which is unfolding before our very eyes today. There is no one in all of history who compares with Him and everyone in the world wants to live near His true followers who live by His word and in His Spirit of love. The promise of His coming was known from the beginning. Jesus called, Adam's son Abel, the first prophet. "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins."John 8:23-24
2. Jesus did not come from Heaven to condemn people but to save them from condemnation. He came to rescue sinners who needed forgiveness from guilt and the penalty of eternal condemnation in Hell. Many will end up in Hell, but against the Perfect will of God who has done all He could to save them. “ For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believes on Him will not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.” John 3:16-17
3. Which side of the Cross of Jesus Christ determines your eternal destiny and salvation. Two thieves were crucified on either side of Jesus; One did not believe in Him, but the other repudiated ( meta-noia ) his sinfulness, saw it for what it really was and did believe in Him. One died in his sins and the other went to Paradise totally forgiven. You must decide yourself if you will trust in Jesus alone and accept His full payment for your sins. “ He forgave us all our sins, having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross.” Col. 2:13-14
4. Jesus, the God - Man said that only God is good. He even told the Apostles that they were sinful. In Heaven it is recorded by the Apostle John, who was taken there in the Apocalypse, that Jesus Christ, who is also God was the only human to live a perfect and holy life. This means that every other human in all of history is not good and in need of Salvation. “ Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good -- except God alone. ” Mark 10:18 ( This statement is recorded in Luke and Matthew as well. )
5. Jesus Christ offers eternal and abundant life, starting here and now to all who commit their full trust and faith to Him alone. If you believe only in Him, He will change your life now and forever. This new life known as salvation, also includes freedom from the bondage of sin as we abide in Christ. Believing in Him means taking Him at His word without reservation and taking His word seriously enough to take a step of faith for Him. It also means that you agree with Jesus about rejecting sin in the future ( meta-noia ) . You will never be condemned for your sins once you surrender yourself to Him alone. His salvation is God’s gift to you, paid for by Him on the Cross where His shed blood paid the full penalty for all our sins - past, present and future. "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.” John 5:24
6. He looked for those who would trust in Him alone for salvation and not in their religious works of self righteousness or by following any religious system. The finished work of Christ on the cross of Calvary is our only hope of ever seeing Heaven. None of us can ever earn our way to Heaven. True goodness is the result of His changing us from within after we come to Him for salvation. “ He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit.” Titus 3:5
7. An individual relationship with Christ must be our most important relationship. As we accept Christ and His gift of Salvation by believing in Him alone, we learn to walk in the power of His Holy Spirit. The overcoming victorious life of a follower results in good works by the power of the Holy Spirit within and a new way of living which is specified clearly in Scripture. This relationship with Christ will also involve: Daily Bible study, church fellowship, believer's baptism, partaking of communion with other believers, Confessing our faults one to another, confession of daily sin to God in prayer, daily ( meta-noia ) repentance ( burning mental and physical bridges to sinful and harmful ways ), walking by faith being filled with His Spirit, being dressed in the full armor of God for the good fight, overcoming the world and fulfilling God’s mission for all of us ( the two love commandments & the great commission ). This life of purity, love and goodness is impossible for us to live apart from Him. "Who are my mother and my brothers?" he asked. Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, "Here are my mother and my brothers! Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother." Mark 3:33-35