Welcome to MissionPoland 2020
NOTE: Revelation. John and Book of Romans outlines are on Facebook MISSIONPOLAND PARTNERS !
We hope and pray you are all doing well in the Lord during these uncertain days, which
we all pray will be used as God wills in our lives as well as others. Thank you for
praying & supporting us during this time so we can continue in different ways to
accomplish God’s work for us among the Polish speaking communities with modern
PLANS FOR POLAND: After talking to several close friends and pastors in Poland,
we have changed our fall plans from going to Poland in early fall (Sept & Oct.) to going
to Poland in late fall November and December as the situation is fluid. They are all just
starting to open up after the summer lockdowns, the Polish churches are getting back
slowly and we are all praying they will be in full attendance by late fall. People are
more interested, open, searching for answers and security in Poland and America. God
can bring good out of this crisis with a spiritual revival in Poland, America and in all the
countries of the world, as we pray and are right with Him.
In Poland we have evangelical churches waiting for us who have already invited us and
a personal ministry to a reform movement among Roman Catholic priests who have
come to us through connections over the past three years. Our mission has always been
to bring the Gospel in its full glory and to help prepare Polish servants of the Lord to the harvest in Poland.
CURRENT MINISTRY: Meanwhile we continue to communicate with basic video
and written out Bible teaching outlines via Zoom, Facebook, You Tube and Messenger.
Our programs can be seen on Facebook 'MISSIONPOLAND PARTNERS' and
Facebook 'POLACY W WILLOW CREEK'. The videos on the book of Romans are in
Polish and will be live on Zoom until October 15 in Polish, but outlines in English are
also published in FILES on MissionPoland Partners.
PRAYERS AND PRAISES:
1. We are praying for your family and ours to remain safe and healthy; also for all our churches to reopen.
2. We are thankful for many ministry phone, Skype and Messenger calls from Polish friends around the world.
3. We praise God for the co-labor of the Willow Creek Church Polish ministry to
produce and broadcast about twenty five video Zoom teaching programs sent out to
many Polish churches. 4. The Lord has provided just enough for us to continue in the
black with a minimum of funding over the past four months. In the months ahead we
are praying for the budget to cover many travel and living expenses as we go to London
to the Polish churches and many cities in Poland in late fall.
separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our LORD.” Romans 8:37-39
In April of this year of our Lord 2020, our daughter Mary and the son of Jeffrey and Christine Havlock,
"tied the knot" and became one in a God honoring Christian ceremony in Gulf Shores Alabama which
is inbetween Mary's home in Florida and Daniel's home in Texas.
In February and March of 2020, Anna and Joe were providentially led to
accept, the invitations of twenty one Polish churches to speak and share
from the Word of God. They were just able to complete the mission and
return from Poland, two days before the borders were closed. Since February
a number of teaching Bible messages have been recorded and filmed while
in Poland and during these past spring months in America. In June and July we
plan on doing a weekly program on in Polish with the most important
teachings of the Bible through the Internet. We will also put outlines
of those messages out in Polish and English. Hopefully in August we
can travel to Chicago to see many friends there and in late September
return to Poland for eight weeks of meetings across the country.
8. Saturday - LONDON -
9. Sunday –WARSAW - Brethren Church Morning Service – Governing Elder Paweł Ratz
10. Monday – CIESZYŃ / WISŁA - Travel, Publisher, Dentist and Rest
11. Tuesday – WISŁĄ / SKOCZÓW - Dentist, Travel and Rest
12. Wednesday – OPOCZNO - Brethren Church Plant Home Bible Study – Elder Pawel Ratz
13. Thursday – PALOWICE - Brethren Church. Mid-week Service – Gov. Elder Marian Pawłas
14. Friday – KALISZ - Baptist Ch. Mid-week Church Service – Pastor Tomasz Jeżyk
15. Saturday – Travel and Rest
16. Sunday Morn. BYDGOSZCZ - Evangelical Christian Church Service– Pastor John Tomczyk
16. Sunday Eve. SWIECIE - Evangelical Christian Church Service – Pastor Jan Tomczyk
17. Monday - Travel and Rest
18. Tuesday – Travel and Rest
19. Wednesday – GRYFINO - Pentecostal Ch. Mid-week Service – Pastor Zenon Wolek
20. Thursday – SZCZECIN – Evangelical Christian Mid-wk Church Service - Pastor Leon Dziadkowiec
21. Friday – POLICE - Pentecostal Mid-week Service – Bishop & Pastor Mieczysław Czajko
22. Saturday – KAMIEŃ POMORSKI - Special Saturday Service - Pastor Daniel Kowalinski
23. Sunday - NOWOGARD - Evangelical Christian Church Service - Pastor & Denomination Head Cezary Komisarz
24. Monday – Travel and Rest
25. Tuesday – WARSAW - (Private meetings with Pastors and Ministry leaders)
26. Wednesday – JAWORZNO - Brethren Mid-week Church Service – Gov. Elder Stanisław Siodlak
27. Thursday - KRAKÓW - Pentecostal Mid-wk. Church Service - Pastor Wiesław Didoszak
28. Friday - KRAKÓW – Emmanuel Grammar School Evangelism (Hour each for 3 age groups) Rector Andrzej Witek
29. Saturday – KRAKÓW - Dinner Seminar for Women - Anna Łosiak & Dorota Sochacka
29. Saturday - KRAKÓW - Church Of God Homeless Church Service - Pastor Jurek Konieczny
1. Sunday Morn. – KRAKÓW - Pentecostal Church Service - Pastor Paweł Sochacki
1. Sunday Eve – KRAKÓW N.H. - Independent Church. “Home of Mercy" Pastor Jerzy Kłoda
2. Monday - Rest
3. Tuesday – KIELCE - Evangelical Christian Mid-week Church Service - Pastor Leszek Masłowski
4. Wednesday – LUBLIN – “Epiphany Movement” with Former Oasis Movement leader Ryszard Mordrzejewski
5. Thursday – LUBLIN – “New Way Student Movement” Catholic University KUL w/ leader Anna Biękowska
6. Friday – MODLIBORZYCE - Special Farming Community Weekend Service - Pastor Jacek Duda
7. Saturday – OLSZTYŃ - Women's Prayer Breakfast with Anna Łosiak & her sister Monika Wiereńko
8. Sunday – OLSZTYŃ - Baptist Church Morning Service – Pastor Gustaw Cieślar
9. Monday – Flight from Poland to America
9. Niedziela –WARSZAWA KWCh – Nabożeństwo – Przewodniczący Starszy Paweł Ratz
10. Poniedziałek – CIESZYŃ / WISŁĄ – (Prywatne spotkań)
11. Wtorek – WISŁA / SKOCZÓW / KRAKÓW - (Prywatne spotkań)
12. Środa – OPOCZNO – KWCh Misja - Studium Biblijny
13. Czwartek – PALOWICE KWCh – Nabożeństwo – Starszy Zboru Marian Pawłas
14. Piątek – KALISZ KChB – Nabożeństwo – Pastor Tomasz Jeżyk
15. Sobota – Jazda i Odpoczynek
16. Niedziela (rano) – BYDGOSZCZ KECh – Nabożeństwo – Pastor Jan Tomczyk
16. Niedziela (popołudniu) – SWIECIE KECh – Nabożeństwo – Pastor Jan Kowalski
17. Poniedziałek - Odpoczynek
18. Wtorek – Jazda i Odpoczynek
19. Środa – GRYFINO KZ – Nabożeństwo – Pastor Zenon i Lydia Wolek
20. Czwartek – SZCZECIN - KECh ‘Betel’ Nabożeństwo – Pastor Leon Dziadkowiec
21. Piątek – POLICE KZ – Nabożeństwo - Biskup i Pastor Mieczysław Czajko
22. Sobota – – KAMIEŃ POMORSKI KZ - Nabożeństwo - Pastor Daniel Kowalinski
23. Niedziela – NOWOGARD KECh - Nabożeństwo - Prezbiter Pastor Cezary Komisarz
24. Poniedziałek – Jazda i odpoczynek
25. Wtorek - Odpoczynek
26. Środa – JAWORZNO KWCh 17:30 – Nabożeństwo – Starszy Zboru Stanisław Siodlak
27. Czwartek - KRAKÓW KZ 18:00 - Nabożeństwo - Pastor Wiesław Didoszak
28. Piątek – KRAKÓW Szkoła Emmanuel (Ewangelizacja) 3 Spotkanie - Rektor Andrzej Witek
29. Sobota - KRAKÓW KZNH 17:00 - Spotkanie dla Kobiet ... Dorota Sochacka i Ania Łosiak
29. Sobota - KRAKÓW KB 18:00 - "Dom Łazarza" Nabożeństwo - Pastor Jurek Konieczny
1. Niedziela 10:00 rano - KRAKÓW KZNH - Nabożeństwo ... Pastor Paweł Sochacki
1. Niedziela 17:00 - KRAKÓW KN "Nowa Huta Dom Miłoszerdzia" Pastor Jerzy Kłoda
2. Poniedziałek - Odpoczynek
3. Wtorek – KIELCE KECh - Nabożeństwo o 17:00 Pastor Leszek Masłowski
4. Środa – LUBLIN – Ruch Epifania (Rozmowa o Bożego Plan Zbawienie) Ryszard Modrzejewski
5. Czwartek –LUBLIN – Ruch Studencki ‘Nowa Droga’ na KULu – Dyrektor Anna Biękowska
6. Piątek – MODLIBORZYCE - KECh - Nabożeństwo - Pastor Jacek Duda
7. Sobota – OLSZTYŃ - Spotkanie z Śniadaniem dla Kobiet Ania Łosiak i Monika Wiereńko
8. Niedziela – OLSZTYŃ KChB – Nabożeństwo – Pastor Gustaw Cieślar
9. Poniedziałek – Odlot
MESSAGE TOPICS GIVEN IN THE CHURCHES
1. DEITY OF JESUS CHRIST – According to the Prophets,
John the Baptist, Apostles, His Enemies & Jesus.
2. THE NEW BIRTH and SALVATION – According to
Jesus and the examples He gave (Nicodemus, Samaritan
woman, Leper, Paralyzed man, Publican tax collector, Thief
on the Cross) the Gospels.
3. MINISTRY of the HOLY SPIRIT – Revival, Awakening
and Victorious sin - less living come from the Holy Spirit
who is also Christ in us to guide, protect and empower us
4. JUDGEMENT SEAT OF CHRIST - All we have done as
believers in the power of God or in the power of the flesh
– good and bad will be judged before Christ
(1 Cor. 3:12-17; 2 Cor.5:9-21; Heb.11&12; Matt.6:20; 25;
5. SECOND COMING OF CHRIST(Gospel of Matthew
24/25 Revelation & Over 1000 O. T. prophecies)
6. PREPARING for YOUR CALLING Your
Mission/Vocation, Preparation as a learner in God’s Word,
Practical Training and Victorious living. (The Gospels &
7. WHAT IS THE CHURCH? Jesus gave the Church it’s
name, it’s ordinances and its mission. The Apostles defined
the offices of service and requirements.
(Gospels & 1 Timothy)
8. THE WORLD, the FLESH and the DEVIL – It’s always
good to know your enemy and how to always resist him.
( 1 John 2:15-17; 1 Peter 5:8-9; James 4; Matt. 4:1-11)
9. HEALING – PHYSICAL & BONDAGE BREAKING
Physical healing in the Church age and overcoming sin in
our lives. (James 5:13-18; Galatians &
10. PREDESTINATION is for the BELIEVER "Whom
He Fore KNEW He has predestinated and Elected"
(Romans 8:28-39; 1 Peter 1:2; 2 Peter 3:9; 1 Tim. 2:4;
Matthew 7:21- 23)
11. THE ROYAL PRIESTHOOD of all BELIEVERS Our
mission.(1 Peter 2:9; Revelation 1:5-6; Hebrews 10-12)
12. LETTER to the FIRST CHURCH in ROME
(The Fall of man, Grace of God, Obedient Faith, Justification
by faith, Sanctification, Predestination and our mission)
13. THE RESURRECTION of JESUS CHRIST ( The
Gospels, the Book of Acts & 1 Cor. 15)
14. BOOK OF HEBREWS STUDY (Participation with or
15. GOD, FAMILY, CHURCH, MINISTRY, VOCATION (Matthew 10:37; Ephesians 5:25; Colossians
16. WOMEN’S MEETINGS with ANNA - (Renewing our
minds as believers and
17. BOOK OF PHILIPPIANS STUDY
(What is the Local Church to be like)
ANNA'S MINISTRY TO THE WOMEN OF POLAND
The Lord has prepared us for over 57 years for me and 37 years for Anna.
Our main messages to believers center on the three aspects of salvation (justification, sanctification & glorification) .
"...For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ... "2 Corinthians 5: 9-11
At the end of April 2018 Anna was serving at the fifth Polish Christian
Women' s conference in Chicago. www.polskakonferencjakobiet.org
It’s not better methods or gifted teachers; It is the preaching and
living out of the Gospel that was “once for all delivered to the saints.” (Jude 3)
In the early 1970’s, Joe left for Poland and helped begin Campus Crusade for Christ (CCC) in Poland.
The entire Catholic youth movement in Poland “Oaza” was affected by the Gospel
One of those Oaza leaders affected was Anna.
In 1990, Joe and Anna met in Chicago and soon they became inseparable.
A ministry of Christian radio, camps, concerts, festivals and training conferences were held throughout the city of Chicago
They now have three grown children (Mary - 27, Lukas - 25 and Konrad - 23)
In 2004, Joe and Anna started MissionPoland.
God has protected and provided for us all these years and we trust
Him to continue, as we keep His word, love the Lord, honor His name
and have His purpose.
The vision for creating a new Polish ministry began while we were members at Moody Church in Chicago in the 1990's.
We had a Polish Christian Bookstore and with that opened up a radio program, many children's camps.
Joe was the Sunday School Director at the time in the 1990's.
Several Elders of the church encouraged us to form an official 501 c 3 corporation.
Several years later MissionPoland started procedures in 2006 to become a 501 c 3 non profit ministry.
By January of 2007 we were a 501 (c) 3 corporation.
Anna was led to organize ministry events for Polish
women in Chicago as well.
Pictured here are some of the great accomplished
pastors and teachers who were placed in my life
over the course of fifty five years. There are dozens
of others, but these men certainly changed the world.
In 2020 we will add pictures of
Vesely and John Kopecky of the Lawndale Emmanuel
Baptist Church, Randall James of the First Baptist
Church of Orlando, Marty DeBoer, Steve Kovic,
Howard Ball, Dick Sanner ,
Conrad Koch of Campus Crusade for Christ and
Krzysztof Bednarzyk of the Krakow Baptist Church.
Our ministry in Poland is built on almost thirty years of Anna and me
building trust relationships with believers in Poland. It was also built
on earlier ministry that is still bearing fruit from the 1970’s with
Campus Crusade for Christ, when I was living in Poland.
The Lord has prepared us over many years. For me, even before I
entered Poland for the first time in 1974, the eleven years of intensive
Bible and ministry training came from many great teachers between
October 31, 1962 and September of 1974, which continued into the
1990’s at the Moody Church in Chicago and ministry to Poles that
included even more preparation with associations like Harold O.J.
Brown who attached himself to our early Polish ministry and traveled
with Joe in Poland before he was called home. Dr. Brown was our first
MissionPoland boardmember. Pastor Jim Henry also joined our board
in the beginning and is still with us. I can list fifty more teachers and
mentors as we were given the best for the work we are called to do.
The Lord has blessed us with great board members since 2006 when
we started to form the MissionPoland board.