Welcome to MissionPoland 2021
Dear Friends and Partners in reaching the Polish Nation, June 10, 2021
God is faithful and compassionate toward us beyond our understanding.
Without your prayers, co-labor, loving fellowship, and generous financial
support, we would have given up before the first year was over. We always
thank the Lord for each of you individually and praise God for your
strength in the Lord, and that you remain in good health as He provides for
all of us..
“And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting
nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season
we shall reap if we do not loosen and relax our
courage and faint” Galatians 6:9 (AB).
Over the years we have faced many obstacles that the Lord always used to
redirect us and to prepare us as we had to depend on Him. God Himself
opens doors that we can’t even see and our greatest challenge every day is
to have our imperfect hearts be like David’s in 1 Samuel 13:14 and Acts
13:22 “The Lord has sought for Himself a man after His own heart.”
In the middle of great military danger and King Saul jeopardizing the
whole nation of Israel by ignoring God’s commands, we see that victories
and successes come when God is the architect of our plans, even in this
two month trip to Poland. Every meeting and every person must be
affected by God’s Spirit leading us.
These past fourteen months of pandemic restrictions have caused us to
rearrange our ministry strategy for now and to produce many freshly
prepared Bible teaching videos with notes for Polish communities in
Poland and abroad. One of our faithful viewers/listeners has recently
become a dynamic on fire, born-again Christian Rafał Kowalski who
started one of the many private FB groups that approve our teaching
videos. He is a hospital medical technician and already leads many to
salvation. He will be at one of our church meetings in northern Poland.
Fourteen churches have already scheduled us for these eight weeks in
Poland, from different denominations. By the time we leave there will
probably be twenty churches all across Poland and small group meetings;
including four different ones with evangelical reformers and their close
friends in the Roman Catholic Church.
Praises & Prayer Requests
1. We are thankful that the Lord has restored our health over the years,
always provided for our family with each of you. We will need your
prayers more than ever this time as we are asking the Lord to lead us to
one or more people who will be like David in God’s hands completely.
2. We are thankful for your prayers and giving which have always kept us
in the black. 2021 is our seventeenth full year with MissionPoland. The
Lord has kept us going, given us your support and the fellowship,
guidance, and example of our Board.
3. We need your prayers for us to belong fully to the Lord in every
encounter, even those encounters that are unplanned. Forty seven years
ago Joe came to Poland to preach the Gospel to the whole nation had no
idea how that could even happen, especially in a controlled communist
There was no plan or strategy and no one in the world was expecting much
to happen, including Joe. Yet somehow the Lord brought him in close
contact with those in Poland whom everyone knew and the Lord opened
doors that began to bring the Gospel with the full force of God’s Word to
many in Poland. There are new generations to reach in Poland. Please pray
that God will be able to use us.
In February and March of 2020 just before the Covid Lockdown, Anna and I
spent five weeks in Poland with our schedule here below these first pictures of
Mary's Marriage ceremony which had to be a closed family affair on the shores
of the Gulf Coast in April of 2020. We have waited for the restrictions to end in
Poland before our return which we hope will be in late June until August 18,
In April, in the year of our Lord 2020, our daughter Mary and the son of
Jeffrey and Christine Havlock,
"tied the knot" and became one in a God honoring Christian ceremony in Gulf
Shores Alabama which is between Mary's home in Florida and
Daniel's home in Texas.
8. Saturday - LONDON -
9. Sunday –WARSAW - Brethren Church Morning Service – Governing Elder Paweł Ratz
10. Monday – CIESZYŃ / WISŁA - Travel, Publisher, Dentist and Rest
11. Tuesday – WISŁĄ / SKOCZÓW - Dentist, Travel and Rest
12. Wednesday – OPOCZNO - Brethren Church Plant Home Bible Study – Elder Pawel Ratz
13. Thursday – PALOWICE - Brethren Church. Mid-week Service – Gov. Elder Marian Pawłas
14. Friday – KALISZ - Baptist Ch. Mid-week Church Service – Pastor Tomasz Jeżyk
15. Saturday – Travel and Rest
16. Sunday Morn. BYDGOSZCZ - Evangelical Christian Church Service– Pastor John Tomczyk
16. Sunday Eve. SWIECIE - Evangelical Christian Church Service – Pastor Jan Tomczyk
17. Monday - Travel and Rest
18. Tuesday – Travel and Rest
19. Wednesday – GRYFINO - Pentecostal Ch. Mid-week Service – Pastor Zenon Wolek
20. Thursday – SZCZECIN – Evangelical Christian Mid-wk Church Service - Pastor Leon Dziadkowiec
21. Friday – POLICE - Pentecostal Mid-week Service – Bishop & Pastor Mieczysław Czajko
22. Saturday – KAMIEŃ POMORSKI - Special Saturday Service - Pastor Daniel Kowalinski
23. Sunday - NOWOGARD - Evangelical Christian Church Service - Pastor & Denomination Head Cezary Komisarz
24. Monday – Travel and Rest
25. Tuesday – WARSAW - (Private meetings with Pastors and Ministry leaders)
26. Wednesday – JAWORZNO - Brethren Mid-week Church Service – Gov. Elder Stanisław Siodlak
27. Thursday - KRAKÓW - Pentecostal Mid-wk. Church Service - Pastor Wiesław Didoszak
28. Friday - KRAKÓW – Emmanuel Grammar School Evangelism (Hour each for 3 age groups) Rector Andrzej Witek
29. Saturday – KRAKÓW - Dinner Seminar for Women - Anna Łosiak & Dorota Sochacka
29. Saturday - KRAKÓW - Church Of God Homeless Church Service - Pastor Jurek Konieczny
1. Sunday Morn. – KRAKÓW - Pentecostal Church Service - Pastor Paweł Sochacki
1. Sunday Eve – KRAKÓW N.H. - Independent Church. “Home of Mercy" Pastor Jerzy Kłoda
2. Monday - Rest
3. Tuesday – KIELCE - Evangelical Christian Mid-week Church Service - Pastor Leszek Masłowski
4. Wednesday – LUBLIN – “Epiphany Movement” with Former Oasis Movement leader Ryszard Mordrzejewski
5. Thursday – LUBLIN – “New Way Student Movement” Catholic University KUL w/ leader Anna Biękowska
6. Friday – MODLIBORZYCE - Special Farming Community Weekend Service - Pastor Jacek Duda
7. Saturday – OLSZTYŃ - Women's Prayer Breakfast with Anna Łosiak & her sister Monika Wiereńko
8. Sunday – OLSZTYŃ - Baptist Church Morning Service – Pastor Gustaw Cieślar
9. Monday – Flight from Poland to America
9. Niedziela –WARSZAWA KWCh – Nabożeństwo – Przewodniczący Starszy Paweł Ratz
10. Poniedziałek – CIESZYŃ / WISŁĄ – (Prywatne spotkań)
11. Wtorek – WISŁA / SKOCZÓW / KRAKÓW - (Prywatne spotkań)
12. Środa – OPOCZNO – KWCh Misja - Studium Biblijny
13. Czwartek – PALOWICE KWCh – Nabożeństwo – Starszy Zboru Marian Pawłas
14. Piątek – KALISZ KChB – Nabożeństwo – Pastor Tomasz Jeżyk
15. Sobota – Jazda i Odpoczynek
16. Niedziela (rano) – BYDGOSZCZ KECh – Nabożeństwo – Pastor Jan Tomczyk
16. Niedziela (popołudniu) – SWIECIE KECh – Nabożeństwo – Pastor Jan Kowalski
17. Poniedziałek - Odpoczynek
18. Wtorek – Jazda i Odpoczynek
19. Środa – GRYFINO KZ – Nabożeństwo – Pastor Zenon i Lydia Wolek
20. Czwartek – SZCZECIN - KECh ‘Betel’ Nabożeństwo – Pastor Leon Dziadkowiec
21. Piątek – POLICE KZ – Nabożeństwo - Biskup i Pastor Mieczysław Czajko
22. Sobota – – KAMIEŃ POMORSKI KZ - Nabożeństwo - Pastor Daniel Kowalinski
23. Niedziela – NOWOGARD KECh - Nabożeństwo - Prezbiter Pastor Cezary Komisarz
24. Poniedziałek – Jazda i odpoczynek
25. Wtorek - Odpoczynek
26. Środa – JAWORZNO KWCh 17:30 – Nabożeństwo – Starszy Zboru Stanisław Siodlak
27. Czwartek - KRAKÓW KZ 18:00 - Nabożeństwo - Pastor Wiesław Didoszak
28. Piątek – KRAKÓW Szkoła Emmanuel (Ewangelizacja) 3 Spotkanie - Rektor Andrzej Witek
29. Sobota - KRAKÓW KZNH 17:00 - Spotkanie dla Kobiet ... Dorota Sochacka i Ania Łosiak
29. Sobota - KRAKÓW KB 18:00 - "Dom Łazarza" Nabożeństwo - Pastor Jurek Konieczny
1. Niedziela 10:00 rano - KRAKÓW KZNH - Nabożeństwo ... Pastor Paweł Sochacki
1. Niedziela 17:00 - KRAKÓW KN "Nowa Huta Dom Miłoszerdzia" Pastor Jerzy Kłoda
2. Poniedziałek - Odpoczynek
3. Wtorek – KIELCE KECh - Nabożeństwo o 17:00 Pastor Leszek Masłowski
4. Środa – LUBLIN – Ruch Epifania (Rozmowa o Bożego Plan Zbawienie) Ryszard Modrzejewski
5. Czwartek –LUBLIN – Ruch Studencki ‘Nowa Droga’ na KULu – Dyrektor Anna Biękowska
6. Piątek – MODLIBORZYCE - KECh - Nabożeństwo - Pastor Jacek Duda
7. Sobota – OLSZTYŃ - Spotkanie z Śniadaniem dla Kobiet Ania Łosiak i Monika Wiereńko
8. Niedziela – OLSZTYŃ KChB – Nabożeństwo – Pastor Gustaw Cieślar
9. Poniedziałek – Odlot
MESSAGE TOPICS GIVEN IN THE CHURCHES
1. DEITY OF JESUS CHRIST – According to the Prophets,
John the Baptist, Apostles, His Enemies & Jesus.
2. THE NEW BIRTH and SALVATION – According to
Jesus and the examples He gave (Nicodemus, Samaritan
woman, Leper, Paralyzed man, Publican tax collector, Thief
on the Cross) the Gospels.
3. MINISTRY of the HOLY SPIRIT – Revival, Awakening
and Victorious sin - less living come from the Holy Spirit
who is also Christ in us to guide, protect and empower us
4. JUDGEMENT SEAT OF CHRIST - All we have done as
believers in the power of God or in the power of the flesh
– good and bad will be judged before Christ
(1 Cor. 3:12-17; 2 Cor.5:9-21; Heb.11&12; Matt.6:20; 25;
5. SECOND COMING OF CHRIST(Gospel of Matthew
24/25 Revelation & Over 1000 O. T. prophecies)
6. PREPARING for YOUR CALLING Your
Mission/Vocation, Preparation as a learner in God’s Word,
Practical Training and Victorious living. (The Gospels &
7. WHAT IS THE CHURCH? Jesus gave the Church it’s
name, it’s ordinances and its mission. The Apostles defined
the offices of service and requirements.
(Gospels & 1 Timothy)
8. THE WORLD, the FLESH and the DEVIL – It’s always
good to know your enemy and how to always resist him.
( 1 John 2:15-17; 1 Peter 5:8-9; James 4; Matt. 4:1-11)
9. HEALING – PHYSICAL & BONDAGE BREAKING
Physical healing in the Church age and overcoming sin in
our lives. (James 5:13-18; Galatians &
10. PREDESTINATION is for the BELIEVER "Whom
He Fore KNEW He has predestinated and Elected"
(Romans 8:28-39; 1 Peter 1:2; 2 Peter 3:9; 1 Tim. 2:4;
Matthew 7:21- 23)
11. THE ROYAL PRIESTHOOD of all BELIEVERS Our
mission.(1 Peter 2:9; Revelation 1:5-6; Hebrews 10-12)
12. LETTER to the FIRST CHURCH in ROME
(The Fall of man, Grace of God, Obedient Faith, Justification
by faith, Sanctification, Predestination and our mission)
13. THE RESURRECTION of JESUS CHRIST ( The
Gospels, the Book of Acts & 1 Cor. 15)
14. BOOK OF HEBREWS STUDY (Participation with or
15. GOD, FAMILY, CHURCH, MINISTRY, VOCATION (Matthew 10:37; Ephesians 5:25; Colossians
16. WOMEN’S MEETINGS with ANNA - (Renewing our
minds as believers and
17. BOOK OF PHILIPPIANS STUDY
(What is the Local Church to be like)
ANNA'S MINISTRY TO THE WOMEN OF POLAND
The Lord has prepared us for over 59 years for Joe and 39 years for Anna.
Our main messages to believers center on the three aspects of salvation (justification, sanctification & glorification) .
"...For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ... "2 Corinthians 5: 9-11
At the end of April 2018 Anna was serving at the fifth Polish Christian
Women' s conference in Chicago. www.polskakonferencjakobiet.org
It’s not better methods or gifted teachers; It is the preaching and
living out of the Gospel that was “once for all delivered to the saints.” (Jude 3)
In the early 1970’s, Joe left for Poland and helped begin Campus Crusade for Christ (CCC) in Poland.
The entire Catholic youth movement in Poland “Oaza” was affected by the Gospel
One of those Oaza leaders affected was Anna.
In 1990, Joe and Anna met in Chicago and soon they became inseparable.
A ministry of Christian radio, camps, concerts, festivals and training conferences were held throughout the city of Chicago
They now have three grown children (Mary - 27, Lukas - 25 and Konrad - 23)
In late 2004, Joe and Anna started MissionPoland.
God has protected and provided for us all these years and we trust
Him to continue, as we keep His word, love the Lord, honor His name
and have His purpose.
The vision for creating a new Polish ministry began while we were members at Moody Church in Chicago in the 1990's.
We had a Polish Christian Bookstore and with that opened up a radio program, many children's camps.
Joe was the Sunday School Director at the time in the 1990's.
Several Elders of the church encouraged us to form an official 501 c 3 corporation.
Several years later MissionPoland started procedures in 2006 to become a 501 c 3 non profit ministry. Ten of our original board members listed under WELCOME on the side bar are still with MissionPoland and two have gone ahead of us to Glory in Heaven.
By January of 2007 we were a 501 (c) 3 corporation.
Anna was led to organize ministry events for Polish
women in Chicago as well.
Pictured here are some of the great accomplished
pastors and teachers who were placed in my life
over the course of fifty five years. There are dozens
of others, but these men certainly changed the world.
In 2020 we will add pictures of
Bill Vesely and John Kopecky of the Lawndale Emmanuel
Baptist Church, Randall James of the First Baptist
Church of Orlando, Marty DeBoer, Steve Kovic,
Howard Ball, Dick Sanner ,
Conrad Koch of Campus Crusade for Christ and
Krzysztof Bednarzyk of the Krakow Baptist Church.
Our ministry in Poland is built on almost thirty years of Anna and me
building trust relationships with believers in Poland. It was also built
on earlier ministry that is still bearing fruit from the 1970’s with
Campus Crusade for Christ, when I was living in Poland.
The Lord has prepared us over many years. For me, even before I
entered Poland for the first time in 1974, the eleven years of intensive
Bible and ministry training came from many great teachers between
October 31, 1962 and September of 1974, which continued into the
1990’s at the Moody Church in Chicago and ministry to Poles that
included even more preparation with associations like Harold O.J.
Brown who attached himself to our early Polish ministry and traveled
with Joe in Poland before he was called home. Dr. Brown was our first
MissionPoland boardmember. Pastor Jim Henry also joined our board
in the beginning and is still with us. I can list fifty more teachers and
mentors as we were given the best for the work we are called to do.
The Lord has blessed us with great board members since 2006 when
we started to form the MissionPoland board.